Mute R Kelly's Ocean’s Gentlemen’s Club Performance
For mega star #RKelly, being reduced to performances at strip clubs due to pressure from the #MuteRKelly Campaign is a major blow! However, we want him muted EVERYWHERE, which includes his thrown together appearance at the Chicago strip club, Oceans Gentlemen's Club.
We need to send a clear message to the club's owners Debra Diaz and Michael J Peter, as well as the promoters, DJs and anyone involved in creating a forum for him, that WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.
You can send messages demanding that his engagement be cancelled via:
Let them know that:
1. Ocean’s Gentlemen’s Club should be concerned with being affiliated with a predator who is currently receiving a lot of negative attention. They should think twice about having R Kelly at their business.
2. When the owners and managers allow R Kelly to use their strip club as a recruiting ground and celebration of his sexual misconduct, they are also complicit in the harm being done to the young women who he targets.
3. R Kelly's appearance at Ocean Gentlemen's Club is going to bring unwanted media and further legal scrutiny of the club; this is not the kind of attention that any business owner should be courting.
4. To allow him to appear at Ocean Gentlemen's Club is to publicly support and provide a haven for a sexual predator and to risk being a target of protests and public scrutiny.
5. As a businesswoman, Debbie Diaz will suffer an even greater loss in credibility if she allows a known sexual predator who is the target of local and national protests and boycotts to appear in her club.
BE SURE TO HARASS THE CLUB AND SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
R KELLY CANNOT CONTINUE TO USE HIS FAME AND WEALTH TO INSULATE HIMSELF FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS CRIMES.
CALL/EMAIL/MESSAGE THE CLUB TODAY!